Generator protection unit
Outdated product since 2010.
Replaced by REG670 IEC and REG670 ANSI.
GPU2000R, Generator Protection Unit, 2000R series, is an advanced relay system designed for primary and backup protection for synchronous generators. Utilizing three microprocessors common to all 2000R series relays, the GPU2000R offers multiple generator protective functions, expansive fault and operations records, multiple setting groups, mappable inputs/outputs, detailed metering, and advanced communications.
GPU2000R protection functions can include: machine differential, reverse power, loss of excitation, phase unbalance, voltage restrained or controlled overcurrent, backup distance protection, 100% stator ground, over and underfrequency, overvoltage, Volts per Hertz, undervoltage, and inadvertent energization protection.
- Complete Multifunction Protection.
- Programmable logic inputs (8) and outputs (6).
- A 4-line by 20-character LCD display provides easy access to metering, records, testing and settings
- Electrically Isolated Communications Ports provides superior remote communications.
- Simultaneous communications through front and rear ports via dedicated microprocessors.
- Continuous diagnostics.
- Machine Run timers and alarms.
- Flash memory technology for quick and easy updates.
Contact your local ABB sales office or call 1-800-634-6005 for more information