Drives for heavy duty cranes
The drives are designed as single units, utilizing the latest automotive digital signal processors and component technology that guarantee extended safe and reliable service throughout their calculated service lives.
The single-unit design approach simplifies engineering solutions in complying with high availability requirements, such as for single-fault tolerance for motions, future upgrades and modernizations, and for crane redundancy policies.
• Built for tough environments with dust and temperatures
• Easy to install in process cranes
• Complete crane functionality for fast commissioning
• Minimum space requirement and losses in electrical compartments
• Easy to maintain due to superior computer based tool and the built-in panel
• ProfiBus and CAN bus
• Low service life costs
• High up-time